I’m able to get a variety of species if you’re looking for something just ask!
***** DOA Policy & Terms & Conditions *****
Shipping will be via ( method of shipment and address )
Live arrival Guarantee & DOA Policies
By paying for this invoice the customer agrees to ALL of these terms and conditions.
1. Coastal Cichlids guarantees live arrival on all fish. However, we know that accidents happen. In the event, you receive fish that’s dead on arrival (DOA) we require a picture of the dead fish and a video in the sealed bag within 1 hour of arrival time to qualify for a replacement fish for credit for a future order. Pictures and video can be sent either via Facebook Coastal Cichlids, via FaceBook @CoastalCichlids, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The replacement fish does NOT include shipping charges.
3. Live arrival means that when the fish arrive at your door and you open the box the fish will be alive in the bags. Once the fish bags are opened and the fish are exposed to your water, the guarantee is null and void, we do not guarantee that the fish will live in your water conditions or not get harassed or killed by tank mates in your quarantine tank. All we guarantee is that they will be alive when they are dropped off and the box is opened.
4. The customer pays for shipping charges. However, we will gladly combine shipping if additional fish are ordered.
5. Coastal Cichlids is not responsible for damages caused by the shipping carrier.
6. When fish are shipped they are stressed and more vulnerable. I recommend putting them in a quarantine tank so they don't get harassed for one week minimum.
7. For all refunded invoices there will be a 10% restocking fee on the entire order.
8. If you would like me to pick the fish for you it will be the normal price. If you would like an exact fish, it’s very hard for me to locate them and takes a lot of time digging for one fish in a tank full of 200 plus fish when we have 10+ of the same species. Once I locate the fish, I have to isolate them into a separate tank and I’m limited with tank space. If you would like an exact fish it will not be a problem, but there will be a $5 upcharge for each fish. I will always send the best fish I have available!
9. All sales are final!
We need to fast your fish for 1-3 days prior to shipping. We ship fish Monday-Thursday unless other arrangements have been made. If you have any questions feel free to email us, message us on Facebook or on Instagram.
Neil was polite and professional. His fish are high quality and well cared for. I will definitely buy from him again.
Man. where should I start. Beautiful fish. ordered 5 Cichlids not gonna lie I was nervous buying fish that needed to be shipped but what an excellent job packaging. Fish shipped directly to me. The fish looked even better than the videos he sent me of my fish!! Thank you Sir!!
Chester E. Mayhew
Neil does an awesome job communicating and answering any questions that you have! Great quality and awesome prices! I received my fish with 2 day USPS shipping, they were packed perfectly, and double bagged. Fish are fish and I did recieve one DOA but the rest were alive and thriving. I took a few photos, sent them to Neil, and was immediately refunded for that one fish. Great customer service, great fish, great colors, I will definitely be ordering from Coastal Cichlids again. I highly recommend Coastal Cichlids! Thank you so much!
Highly recommended. Great healthy fish no nipped fins or anything. Best seller by far great communication and great answers with experience and knowledgeable answers. Thanks agian I’m extremely pleased
Folks Neil is the man. Plain and simple. Very knowledgeable and helpful, very nice fish, clean tanks, and great customer service. Neil talked me though shipping fish and where to get all the supplies, and he was spot on! It has gone great so far.